http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: On The Road Again

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Sunday, August 14, 2005

On The Road Again


Emerson is driving now. Mom got her a purple Power Wheels, Barbie Jeep. The thing is huge, and I have no idea where I'm gonna keep it at. But Emmy loves it, and thats all that really matters. Here is a picture of her driving down our sidewalk. She drives like a maniac, so she should fit in well on the streets of Terre Haute. It also plays some really crappy Barbie music that as already gotten on my nerves, after one day. Well thats kids toys for ya. I'm not sure its all that fair that Emersons car is nicer than mine. What do you all think?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger LBseahag said…

    hello from Los Angeles!
    I had fun reading your site :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home