http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Listen to your body, poop on the potty!!!

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Listen to your body, poop on the potty!!!

The misadventures of Potty Training, Volume 1

My 2 year old daughter Emerson is potty training. She likes to sit on the potty, likes to pull her diaper off, likes to wipe.....the only thing missing is the actual poop or piss in the pot!! This frustrates me for a few reason, one of which is I have to usually sit on the "big people" toilet while she sits and gets up, and sits and gets up, and this goes on for about 30 minutes. Now, my kids is very smart, and I know she understands what to do in the potty. But I have discovered that it is more important to her to make mommy spaz out. The other thing is, everytime we go sit on the potty, we have to put a new diaper or pull-up on. This has become a little expensive, as Emmy's little tushie is sensitive and she can only wear huggies. Toilet paper has become a commodity in my house too. I've had to start hiding it on the shelf above the toilet or else next time I go in there to drop a deuce.....I might get a little surprise. Emerson is a champion pooper, she can make grown men blush. All I want for Christmas, is my baby girl to poop and pee in the potty!!! Are you listening Santa, cause if not, I'm sending a first class shit rag straight to you, pal!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home