http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: a 1000 beautiful things....

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Friday, August 12, 2005

a 1000 beautiful things....

sitting here listening to annie lennox (a true goddess of music) and i thought i would share a favorite song of mine;

everday i write the reasons why i still believe they do exist (a thousand beautiful things)
and even though its hard to see the glass is full and not half empty (a thousand beautiful things)
so...light me up like the sun, to cool down with your rain
i never want to close my eyes again, never close my eyes, never gonna close my eyes

i thank you for the air to breath, the heart to beat, the eyes to see again (a thousand beautiful things)
and all the things thats been and done, the battles won, the good and bad in everyone (this is mine to remember)
so...here i go again, singing by your window, picking up the pieces of whats left to find

the world was meant for you and me to figure out our destiny (a thousand beautiful things)
to live, to die, to breath, to sleep, to try to make your life complete
so...light me up like the sun, to cool down with your rain, i never want to close my eyes again, never gonna close my eyes

that is everything i have to say (thats all i have to say)

Annie Lennox
A 1000 Beautiful Things
Bare, 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home