http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Talk about Human Vomit!!

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Talk about Human Vomit!!

Ok, curiosity got the better of me. Normally I would never go to a web site that advocates for either, people against the death penalty, or Scott Peterson. But I had heard that Scott the Snot had a blog that was maintianed by the Canadian Coalition Agains Capital Punishment or someother hoo haa name like that. GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!!! Number one, Scott Peterson is as guilty as I am a smart ass!! And how dare he use pictures of himself and Laci to promote his so called innocence. When I see those pictures, all I can thi nk of is how Laci held so much promise in her marriage, and Scott was probably thinking about the next woman he was gonna cheat on her with. Number two, what business is it of the Canadians to tell us what we should do with our convicted murderers? We don't tell them how to cook their bacon, so they shouldn't be telling us how to cook ours. The whole Peterson Family makes me want to barf!! Scott can Rott....hehehe that rhymes....right next to Richard Ramirez, That peice of shit Paul Westerfield, and whomever else is hanging out there...too bad ol' Charlie Manson got sent to Corchran!!!

PS..I am disturbed at the amount of media the Natalee Holloway Case has recieved, and why the news has chosen to let up on the cases of Lataoyia Figeuroa, who was 5 months pregnant, and Evelyn Hernandez, who also was pregnant and found decapitated, the same time as Laci Peterson went missing. Natalee Holloways case is tragic, but how is it more important than that of a pregnant mother? What really gets me is the news reports on this oversight, but still does nothing to bring as much attention to the missing person cases of minorities. God I thought we lived in a more enlightened age. What a doofus I am, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home