http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Was just thinkin....(dangerous, I know)

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Was just thinkin....(dangerous, I know)

People I am sick of looking at:
Brittany Spears (did she ever actually "take a break")
Paris Hilton (Nicole Richie is soooo much prettier!!)
Lindsey Lohan (I liked her better when she had red hair)
Jude Law (He was like in every movie last year, and he is a wanker)
Nicole Kidman (always looks so serious and sour)
Rosie O'donald (she has lost her mind)
Oprah Winfrey (who the hell does that lady think she is, and why should we care)
Colin Farell (he isn't even good looking)
MTV (except for pimp my ride, xibit rocks)
Raphael Palmero (thanks for ruining baseball dick head)
Brad Pitt (its all his fault...don't blame Angelina)
Kevin Federline (trailer trash comes to town)
Michael Jackson (need i really go there....)
Michael Jackson's Family (I feel bad for any kid named jermajesty, thats just not right)
Bobby and Whitney (if i was Bobbi Kristina, I would file for emancipation ASAP!!)
I think thats it for now....but I am sure there will be more!!

People I can't wait to see again:
Yoda (uh, he is a freakin Jedi!!)
Steve Correll (just a funny little man)
Kyra Sedgwick (the closer is just a cool show, catch it on Mondays)
Family Plots (thats a good show too)
Andy Roddick (soooo hot, want to touch the hiney!!)
David Gray (new album coming out soon!!)
Fiona Apple (sony/bmg...you suck!!)
BOSTON REDSOX (uh, i'm totally in love with them)
Coldplay (just really great musicians and song writers)
Jon Stewart (he cracks my silly ass up)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger a572mike said…

    You need to add Shania Twain to your list. Her 5 minutes were up 10 years ago, and now she needs to go back to Canada!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home