http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: GET YOUR RELIGION ON!!

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

GET YOUR RELIGION ON!!


I'm not a super religious person, I believe in GOD and JESUS. But I don't believe in alot of the hype that surrounds alot of our more popular religions. Especially Church. If you want to go to Church, then feel free, I on the other hand, don't believe that THE LORD hears me less if I pray and ask for forgiveness from the comfort of my own home. Maybe I'm not comfortable around large groups of people. Maybe I don't want to feel like a hypocrite, and be like some of those people that only find religion on Sunday, and then head on over to the IHOP!! Anyway, I believe that God put us on this earth to do with it what we will, hoping that the better parts of our nature might take over, and with that in mind he has placed all sorts of different obstacles in our way, that test us. Sometimes we pass and sometimes we fail...but as long as we respect the laws of GOD, and ask for forgiveness, he will love us anyway. Remember, here we must live by the rules of GOD and MAN, but once we leave this earth, there will be one final judgement put apon us.....will you be comfortable with what you've done with your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home