http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Real Human Tragedy

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Real Human Tragedy

What do we do when something like Hurricane Katrina happens? Where do you even begin to understand the toll it will eventually take to clean up, bury the dead, and rebuild? Its so sad....too sad. And now they have to deal with looters....come one people, I can understand taking some food and water, but playstations, and t.v.'s? Thats sick to me. Taking advantage of others in a time of great destruction is absolutely disgusting. And will other countries offer to help us as we have so often offered and given help to those that have been destoyed by acts of GOD or acts of WAR. Probably not, as Americans we've always depended on ourselves to pick up and dust off and start all over again. Thats one of the things I love about this country, that minus the small few who think only of themselves, when faced with something like this, we truly band together and show the world how its done!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home