http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Who I'm Listening to Right Now.

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Who I'm Listening to Right Now.


The songs I'm listening to right now are kinda sad....
some of you know why......

  1. We belong together-Mariah Carey
  2. My favorite mistake-Sheryl Crow
  3. Burn-Usher
  4. Love Ridden-Fiona Apple
  5. Never is a promise-Fiona Apple
  6. I know-Fiona Apple
  7. This years love-David Gray
  8. The Blowers Daugher-Damien Rice
  9. Breakdown-Mariah Carey ft. bone thugs in harmony
  10. I miss you-Blink 182
  11. The reason-Hoobastank
  12. The Scientist-Coldplay
  13. Tell Her-Del Amitri
  14. You and I both -Jason Mraz
  15. You'll Think of Me-Keith Urban
  16. Look What You Have Done-Jet
  17. Pavement Cracks-Annie Lennox
  18. The Space Between-Dave Mathews Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home