http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Our Trip to the Zoo....

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Our Trip to the Zoo....


We went to the Zoo yesterday. It rained all day long....I think that made it a little bit more of an adventure. But towards the end, I was definetly tired of being rained on....and ready to go home. We went with Libby, Cliff, Pheobe, Libby's mom Brenda, her dad Chris, and her brothers fiance Chandra and her daughter Marissa. We got to see the elephants, which I loved, and some beautiful wallrus and sea lions. Emerson got to pet a goat and a sow, and we saw a pigmy goat start having her baby. Hopefully we can go again on a sunny day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home