http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: Highlights From My Day

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Monday, August 08, 2005

Highlights From My Day

1. Sniffed my fingers, while waiting in line at Wal-Mart.

2. Began writing the great american novel: The Segregation of White & Dark Chocolates.

3. After further reveiw of the saying, "pimpin ain't easy", decided that was total bullshit. That has to be the easiest job in the world.

4. Continue to wait patiently until an episode of Iron Chef, where the chefs are only allowed to use and easy bake oven.

5. Yelled "MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED" after bending over to tie my shoe at the bank.

6. Set a new goal of writing a book, which can only be judged by its cover alone.

7. Unsuccessfully attempted to break my all time record for sitting on the couch.

8. Trying to get on MTV's Made....I want to learn how to make someone my prison bitch.

9. Heard a lady at Subway ask the "Sandwich Artist" how big the 6" sub was.

10. Thought about starting a competitive Rock, Paper, Scissors League.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home