http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: I Was Robbed......AGAIN!!!

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Was Robbed......AGAIN!!!

Ok....this has got to be some kinda bad karma or something. I must have been reeeeally bad in a previous life. My radio was stolen out of my car AGAIN last night. Second time in about a month. At least this time they had to put some effort into it and actually break in my car. I mean do the people in this town thing that I have lots of money, and I'm just faking it, driving my 90 honda accord. I do live in Terre Haute, Indiana, and people around here will steal anything that isn't bolted down. And sometimes they even put forth the extra effort, and steal it anyway. Or maybe I'm just not supposed to have music in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home