http://www.makepovertyhistory.org What the hell happened.....What did I miss?: been a long time since i had something to write about....

What the hell happened.....What did I miss?

if you want to know whats deep inside my mind...feel free to wonder around in there. reach me at: workman.sun@gmail.com on yahoo messenger: sunny_workman

Sunday, January 08, 2006

been a long time since i had something to write about....

Hey all,
Haven't posted in a long time I know, but its been a very busy time for me. Working lots of hours, which is awesome. I love my job, and 99.5 % of my co-workers, tee hee hee!! Christmas was a very busy time. Emmy got lots of presents of course. I don't even thing she has played with them all yet. Marty and I broke up for good, but we are still friends. I went through alot this year, but I believe that 2006 will more than make up for it. I will probably post some new picks soon. I may have to come back on late and write more.... my head hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home